Friday 4 April 2014

Introductions and next steps

Things are starting to move along. I received an email this afternoon from the person who will be my advisor during the process explaining what will happen next :
Dear Mike,
I am writing to introduce myself. My name is <Freda Bloggs> and I will be your advisor during your application process for a hearing dog.

I am very much looking forward to working with you through the application process, and will keep you updated throughout as your application moves forward.

I can correspond with you either by telephone, email or letter, so please advise me what your preferred communication method will be moving forward?

Please note that we do require an up to date audio report by 30th April 2014. This is so that we can confirm that your level of deafness fits within our criteria.

I will be posting out shortly a number of forms for you, these will include:
Consent forms x 2. These are for you to sign and send with correspondence I enclose to your Doctor and Audiologist. I will enclose clear instructions as to what you are to do with the forms.

Please do not wait for these details to arrive before contacting your Audiologist and obtaining an up to date report, as this will delay our receipt of it.

Also enclosed will be a Responsibilities and Expectations form for you to sign, and an application form for you to complete.

Please complete and return the forms to us as soon as possible.

In the meantime should you have any additional questions, please contact me.

With kind regards.
Needless to say I shall be rooting around for my Audiology report as soon as possible (well, give me some time to write down my thoughts first!)


No comments:

Post a Comment