Thursday 24 April 2014

You're Deaf enough, well done! Eh? What?

I had a rather novel experience a short while ago, maybe even a life first....! 

I don't think I've ever been congratulated ('Well done' is what was actually said) for being deaf enough....! The reason? The following email landed in my inbox a short while ago... Edging closer 
'Thank you very much for sending a copy of your audio report. I have checked this with my line manager this morning and your report confirms you do meet the criteria for a hearing dog. This report is sufficient for us to proceed. 
I will send out the Doctor’s form and Responsibilities & Expectations form to you today, and I will send a further email with some more questions.'

I shall now be watching the letter box for the next few days as if it's my Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment